Raising kids can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t have a little fun. With a little planning and some frugal living tips, you can still have a ball with your family.
In fact, Wheels Skate Center has lots of weekly skate specials so that you can enjoy inexpensive family fun in Odenton! Check out them out below:
- Beginner Skate Lessons – Each Tuesday, we offer beginner skate lessons from 6:00-7:00 pm. This is a great way to teach your children to skate and admission is only $5!
- Adult Skate – Family-fun is important, but don’t forget to make time for yourself. Each Tuesday Night we offer adult skate (21 and up only) from 7:30-9:30 pm. It makes a great date night or moms’ or dads’ night out! Admission is only $5.
- Dollar Night – Each Wednesday night from 7:00-9:30 pm, we have a special dollar skate night. Admission is only $1 (this does not include rental, but you can bring your own skates).
- Kid’s Fun Time – Each Saturday from 11:00 am-12:30 pm is Kid’s Fun Time! This special morning skate session is for kids 10 & younger (plus their parents) and includes a free 15-minute balance skate lesson. Admission is $5 and skate rentals are included.
- Family Skate – Every Saturday night we offer free admission for Mom and Dad with a paid child admission. Admission is only $8, and skating runs from 8:00-11:00 pm.