Birthdays are better at Wheels skating center. When you book a roller-skating party, we do everything we can to make sure you have the time of your life. That means taking care of setup and cleanup, providing a dedicated Party Hostess to dish up pizza and drinks, and keeping the good times rolling all afternoon (and beyond—we give the guests free skate passes for next time). We do a lot to make sure your child has the best birthday party ever. Here’s how you can make planning a kid’s birthday party a piece of cake!
5 Tips for a Better Birthday Party
- Plan early. Leaving the party planning until the last minute is a recipe for stress. Book your party early to ensure you get the time you want, give parents more time to send RSVPs, and plan those extra touches that your child will never forget.
- Pick your package. Wheels offers birthday party options for every size party (and budget). Do you want to surprise your child with a balloon bouquet, glow gear, and other fun freebies? Upgrade to the MOST Fun Party Package.
- Get a great gift. Nothing suits a skating party like new roller-skates.
- Limit the guests. Younger kids may feel overwhelmed with a big birthday crowd, while older children probably want all their friends to attend their birthday party. A good rule of thumb is to invite the same number of guests as your child’s age.
- Avoid meltdowns. Nobody wants crocodile tears on the big day. Make sure the birthday kid gets plenty of rest before the party, eats a full breakfast, and comes to Wheels ready to roll.
It’s party time! Call to book your child’s birthday party in Odenton.